Sunday, June 7, 2009

Am I crazy for WANTING to be a single mum?

I want a baby more than anything else in life. I'm currently single and have been for 2 and a half years, most of that time by choice because the few guys I have been involved with in that time have caused me nothing but hurt.

I really do not want to find a boyfriend but I want a baby. I'd more happy to do it on my own, I'd rather do it on my own. I'm under no illusions it would be the hardest thing I'd ever have to do, but I cant stand the thought of being in a relationship again.

Am I crazy or has anyone else ever felt this way?

Additional Details


I'm 21. I have a decent job and a secure one which is pretty rare in this world at the moment it seems. However I do still live with my mum. I know I'm young and I dont plan on doing anything about this anytime soon although I really want to. I feel like crying sometimes when I think of how badly I want this and how out of reach it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment